Social Security Attorneys  

Call Today: 50​3.255.9092     1.800.630.4SSD

I am a widow and haven't worked in years. Can I get Social Security Disability? 

Disabled Widow’s or Widower’s Benefits (DWB) are available to individuals who are between 50 and 60 years of age, and who became disabled within a certain period of time following the death of a spouse or ex-spouse to whom they had been married for at least ten years. Payments are based on the earnings record of the deceased spouse.

Please call Schneider Kerr Law Offices at (503) 255-9092 or 1-800-630-4SSD (4773) or email us at to discuss your case. Don’t delay, call us now!

* The information provided on this web site is general information only and is not legal advice.

This is a heading

This is a paragraph.